To Select 2022 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
St. Louis (July 21, 2022) – For the past nine years, the Association of Corporate Counsel, St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL) has partnered with the St. Louis Business Journal to recognize the top in-house counsel in the region with the “Corporate Counsel Awards.”
This year’s nine winners are experts in M&A, compliance, human resources, and a slew of other company segments as their roles have continued to evolve to include other aspects of their respective company’s overall strategy. They were selected with the help of a group of ACC STL members along with the Business Journal’s editorial team.
The 2022 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients are:
- Seth Hawkins, Vice President and General Counsel, Anheuser-Busch*
- Chris Koster, Executive Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel, Centene*
- Sarah Holdener, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Moto Inc.*
- Amit Shah, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, MiTek
- Christine Carney, Senior Associate General Counsel, Emerson*
- Jack Terschluse, Corporate Counsel and acting Corporate Secretary, Balto*
- Jackie Burkhardt, Senior Director of Legal, Core & Main*
- Katherine Moore, Real Estate Associate Counsel, McBride Homes*
- Ken Goins, Attorney, Metropolitan Sewer District*
The Association of Corporate Counsel, St. Louis Chapter congratulates the 2022 Corporate Counsel award recipients for being leaders in the corporate counsel field and exemplifying excellence in their careers.
To read about the 2022 Corporate Counsel Award recipients, please click on the link to the June 2, 2022 St. Louis Business Journal article, https://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2022/06/02/meet-the-2022-corporate-counsel-awards-winners.html
*Current ACC STL members
About the ACC STL:
The Association for Corporate Counsel of St. Louis (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 600 members who represent more than 100 organizations. During its 35-year-history, the ACC STL has been recognized as one of the leading chapters in the world by the Association of Corporate Counsel. The St. Louis Chapter has received the Gold Chapter of Distinction Awards in 2019, 2020 and 2021. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/chapters/stlouis/.