The Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, elected its 2019 Officers and Board of Directors.
The 2019 ACC STL leadership team includes:
- President: Chrissy Teske, Senior Attorney, Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- President-Elect: Brian Parsons, Senior Counsel, Macy’s Inc.
- Secretary: John Rebman, Sr. Corporate Counsel, Regulatory Law & Policy, Monsanto Company
- Treasurer: Sven Fickeler, Senior Corporate Counsel, Bunzl Distribution USA, LLC
- Immediate Past President and Co-Sponsorship Chair: Toni Douaihy, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Macy’s Inc.
- Advocacy Co-Chair: Barbara Barrett, Chief Compliance Officer, Reliant Care Management Company
- Advocacy Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: John Farmer, Vice President Litigation, Charter Communications
- Communications Chair and Director-at-Large: Danielle Langeneckert, Director, Contract Design, The Resource Group
- Corporate Counsel Institute Chair: Ty Ulmer, Chief Counsel, The Boeing Company
- Diversity Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Tamee Reese, Assistant Vice President Senior Legal Counsel, AT&T Mobility & Entertainment
- Diversity Co-Chair and Director -at-Large: Denise Whitener, Managing Counsel, Wells Fargo Law Department
- General Counsel Forum Co-Chair: Kate Molamphy, General Counsel, ICL Americas
- General Counsel Forum Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Erika Schenk, General Counsel & Vice President of Compliance, World Wide Technologies
- Annual Golf / Spa Event Co-Chair: Peter Barkofske, Associate General Counsel, Graybar Electric Company, Inc.
- Annual Golf / Spa Event Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Jay Repaso, Manager Legal Services, Mastercard
- Law School Relations Chair and Director-at-Large: Kate Krebel, Corporate Counsel, DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Membership Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Beverly Garner, Associate General Counsel, Bunge N.A.
- Membership Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Jennifer Feldhaus, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Maritz
- PAN – Labor & Employment Chair: Latieke Lyles, Counsel, Macy’s Inc.
- Pro Bono Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Patricia Duft, Vice President, Legal, Medtronics
- Pro Bono Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Paula Finaly, Assistant Vice President – Senior Legal Counsel-Labor & Employment, AT&T
- Program Chair and Director-at-Large: Jennifer Herner, Associate General Counsel, World Wide Technology
- Professional Development and Director-at-Large: Sharhonda Shahid, Vice President, Fleishman-Hillard, Inc.
- Social Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Nancy McCahan, Managing General Counsel, Sugar Creek Capital
- Social Co-Chair and Director-at-Large: Margy Weisman, Assistant General Counsel, ESCO Technologies
- Sponsorship Co-Chair: Kristol Simms, Corporate Counsel, Ameren
- Past President Committee Chair: Christopher Goddard, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Associate General Counsel, Washington University
Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications
About the ACC STL:
The Association for Corporate Counsel of St. Louis (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 550 members who represent more than 100 organizations. During its 30-year-history, the ACC STL has grown to become one of the leading chapters in the country having been selected as a 2017 Gold Level Award recipient and winning the 2018 Best Membership / Recruitment Award. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/chapters/stlouis/.