Jan. 25, 2021 (St. Louis) – The Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, recently elected its 2021 officers and board of directors.
The 2021 ACC STL officers include:
- President: Sven Fickeler, Bunzl Distribution USA
- Vice President / President-Elect: Kate Krebel, Leonardo DRS, Inc.
- Treasurer: Jennifer Herner, MiTek, Inc.
- Secretary: Beverly Garner, Bunge North America Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Brian Parsons, Centene Corp.
Sven Fickeler, ACC STL 2021 president, said, “One of the priorities this year is to continue to provide value to our membership with frequent access to quality topics and events in partnership with our sponsors despite the ongoing constraints and challenges caused by the pandemic. We have strong relationships with our sponsors who have been supportive in switching to all virtual events until circumstances allow us to resume in person events.”
“I am excited to continue the Chapter’s award-winning diversity program and am proud that we will again be offering corporate internships to students with a diverse background even if it has to be in a remote setting. Despite the pandemic, we will be expanding our internship program this year, which is a testament to our host companies’ commitment to the program,” added Fickeler.
The 2021 board of directors include:
- Advocacy: Jennifer Feldhaus, Centene Corp.
- Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI): Tyrus R. Ulmer, The Boeing Company
- Communications: Danielle Langeneckert, Ascension Group
- Diversity: Tamee Reese, AT&T Services Inc.
- General Counsel Forum: Kate Molamphy, ICL Americas; and Erika Schenk, World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Annual Golf / Spa Event: Anthony “Jay” Repaso, Mastercard
- Law School Relations: Pam Howlett, Bayer; and Margy Weisman
- Membership: Vikas Sunkari, SSM Health
- Practice Area Networking (PAN) – Labor & Employment: Toni Douaihy, Macy’s Inc.
- Past President Council Chair: Brian Parsons, Centene Corp.
- Pro Bono: Patricia Duft, Medtronics, Inc.
- Professional Development: Geoffrey Grammar, Ameren Services
- Programs: John Farmer, Charter Communications, Inc.
- Social: Chrissy Teske, Commerce Bancshares, inc.
- Sponsorship: Denise Whitener, Wells Fargo Law Department
- Director: Christopher Goddard, Washington University
In 2020, the ACC STL received the Gold Chapter of Distinction by the national Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). The award recognizes the Chapter’s accomplishments in areas including programming, membership recruitment, and governance / operations. Also, the ACC STL received the 2020 Innovation Award from the national Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) for its 2019 Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Summer Internship Program.
Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications
About the ACC STL:
The Association for Corporate Counsel of St. Louis (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 550 members who represent more than 100 organizations. The ACC STL has been recognized as one of the leading chapters in the country by the national Association of Corporate Counsel with having received the 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Gold Level Award, and selected for the 2018 Best Membership / Recruitment Award. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/chapters/stlouis/.