Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s)
Enterprise Bank & Trust has opened enrollment for the fall semester of Enterprise University.
For over 15 years, Enterprise Bank & Trust has offered courses taught by industry experts. Enterprise University provides practical, in-depth courses at no cost. The curriculum features 28 courses that focus on topics including human resources, finance, marketing, management, and leadership.
The content is designed to provide practical knowledge that can be implemented right away. It’s also great opportunity to join local business leaders for networking, dialogue and to gain valuable insights.
“We believe in serving the lifetime financial needs of people in our community,” said Jim Lally, President and CEO, Enterprise Financial Services Corp. “An important piece of our service is providing education on not only financial and money topics, but best practices on how business leaders can run successful companies. We thoughtfully chose courses and experts that will equip the attendees with a set of tools they can immediately use to make an impact on their business performance.”
Fall 2017 features the following courses
The courses are presented in three-hour segments and are offered in three different locations throughout the St. Louis area.
- The Changing Landscape of Supply Chain Management and How to Keep Up
- Are You Ready for the Shark Tank?
- Business On Board
- Diversity and Inclusion 101: More Than Race and Gender
Scaling Business with Cash Flow-Driven Management Decisions
- 18 Red Flags That Can Put Your Business Loan at Risk
- Estate Planning, Succession Planning and Asset Protection for Small Businesses
- Cyber Fraud: What Every Business Executive Should Understand and Do About It
- The Business Owner’s Guide to Protect and Preserve Your Business
- Leading & Communicating with Style
- Workplace Coaching That Makes an Impact
- I Gave Them Feedback and They Still Haven’t Changed
- Attention CEOs – Is Hiring Your Competitive Advantage?
- Top Ten Costly HR Mistakes to Avoid
- Were They Dead When You Hired Them?
- Conflict and Change: Still Necessary, No Longer Evil
- Speak Like a Pro to Deliver Your Message Effectively
Management and Leadership
- Employees Can’t Align to A Strategy They Don’t Understand
- The Impact of Healthcare, Tax Reform and Determining Next Steps in 2018
- The Rock & Sand Model: Build a Better Strategic Plan
- How Personal Branding Can Help You, Your Employees, and Your Business Thrive
- Crisis Communication: Evaluate Risk, Create a Plan and Execute with Confidence
- Marketing as a Weapon
- Digital Marketing Made Easy
- Using Data to Make Smarter Digital Decisions
- The Changing Role of Traditional Media in a Digital World
For more information on course dates, descriptions and enrollments, visit www.enterprisebank.com/eu