St. Louis (Jan. 27, 2022) – The Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, recently elected its 2022 officers and board of directors.
The 2022 ACC STL officers include:
· President: Kate Krebel, Vice President, Corporate Counsel, Leonardo DRS Technologies, Inc.
· President-Elect: Jennifer Herner, Assistant Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, MiTek, Inc.
· Treasurer: Beverly Garner, Associate General Counsel, Bunge North America Inc.
· Secretary: Danielle Langeneckert, Director, Pharmaceutical Integration, Ascension Health
· Immediate Past President: Sven Fickeler, Senior Corporate Counsel, Bunzl Distribution USA
Kate Krebel, ACC STL 2022 president, said, “One of the priorities this year is to continue to provide value to our members with programming on timely topics, to host events in partnership with our sponsors, and to continue expanding our pro bono and volunteer opportunities.”
The 2022 board of directors include:
· Advocacy: Jennifer Feldhaus, Senior Corporate Counsel, Centene Corp.
· Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI): Tyrus R. Ulmer, Chief Counsel, The Boeing Company
· Communications: Aaron Mutnick, Legal Risk Manager, Amazon
· Diversity: Vikas Sunkari, Senior Legal Counsel, SSM Health
· General Counsel Forum: Erika Schenk, General Counsel & Vice President of Compliance, World Wide Technology, Inc.; and Kate Molamphy, Vice President & General Counsel, ICL Americas
· Annual Golf / Spa Event: Anthony “Jay” Repaso, Manager, Legal Services, Mastercard
· Law School Relations: Pam Howlett, Senior Assistant General Counsel, Regulatory, Bayer
· Membership: Christopher Wittenauer, Vice President & General Counsel, Americas and State Government Regulations, Peabody Energy
· Practice Area Networking (PAN): Toni Douaihy, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Macy’s Inc. and Brian Parsons, Senior Corporate Counsel, Centene Corp.
· Past President Council Chair: Sven Fickeler
· Pro Bono: Patricia Duft, Senior Legal Director, Medtronics, Inc.
· Professional Development: Geoffrey Grammer, Corporate Counsel, Ameren Services
· Programs: John Farmer, Vice President, Litigation, Charter Communications, Inc.
· Social: Chrissy Teske, Associate General Counsel, World Wide Technology
· Social Justice Task Force: Lisa Savoy, Legal Counsel, Experian
· Sponsorship: Denise Whitener, Managing Counsel, Wells Fargo Law Department
In 2021, the ACC STL received the Gold Chapter of Distinction by the national Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). The award recognizes the Chapter’s accomplishments in areas including programming, membership recruitment, and governance / operations. The Chapter was awarded the Gold Chapter of Distinction award in 2019 and 2020.
The ACC STL also received the 2020 Innovation Award from the national Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) for its 2019 Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Summer Internship Program.
Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications
About the ACC STL:
The Association for Corporate Counsel of St. Louis (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 600 members who represent more than 100 organizations. During its 35-year-history, the ACC STL has been recognized as one of the leading chapters in the country by the national Association of Corporate Counsel with having received the Gold Chapter of Distinction in 2019, 2020 and 2021. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/chapters/stlouis/.